Monday, February 13, 2012

Laughter is key to your mental wellness. It can pick you up, keep you positive and bust stress, all within minutes. Enjoy!

"Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." -Erma Bombeck "Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas." -Paula Poundstone "So far on my 30-day diet, I lost 18 days." -Terry McEntire "A filing cabinet is a place where you can lose things systematically." -T.H. Thompson "I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose." -George Carlin "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -Milton Berle "The best time to give advice to your children is while they're still young enough to believe you know what you're talking about." -Evan Esar "I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin "It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper." -Jerry Seinfeld "A study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year." -Marty Allen "My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine." -Caroline Rhea "I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on." -Roseanne Barr "Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." -Doug Larson "I have enough money to last me the rest of my life - unless I buy something." -Jackie Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment